Uppsala Security’s AML, regulatory compliance & investigation products support BSC
Uppsala Security: World-Class Crypto Crime Security on BSC
Uppsala Security’s acclaimed Cryptocurrency Risk Management Solutions (CRMS) start support for the Binance Smart Chain (BSC). Award-winning risk management tools for Cryptocurrency Anti-Money Laundering (AML/CTF), Regulation Compliance and Cybersecurity are set to thrive on the BSC. Per its blog dated September 2, 2021, Uppsala Security announced this promising development to go live w.e.f. August 31st, 2021.
About Uppsala Security
Uppsala Security offers the ‘technology that makes people feel safe.’ Working on its mission of taming the instances of criminal activities. Uppsala Security also mitigates the damages as they occur, via affordable and effective security solutions. Preventing exploitations depends upon the dissemination of the threat information. Since January 2018, Uppsala Security offers Blockchain-based security for community and enterprise. It has to its credit the development of Sentinel Protocol—the first-ever crowd-sourced Threat Intelligence platform.
Why BSC & What it Means for Uppsala Security?
BSC’s adaptability, comprehensive blockchain industry adoption, coupled with cross-chain Binance Chain compatibility warrant BSC support. The integration of BSC and their platform will add tremendous value to contributing projects for users and the decentralized ecosystem as a whole. Uppsala Security’s world-class algorithms and innovative product architecture suite with BSC support would track and trace malicious attacks.
Uppsala Security: Newly Supported Crypto Assets
Binance Smart Chain (BSC), Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), ERC-20, Litecoin (LTC), TRON (TRX), EOS (EOS), Stellar (XLM), Ripple (XRP), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Binance Coin (BNB), and Cardano (ADA).
Uppsala Security: Core Products & Tools
- Sentinel Portal
- Threat Reputation Database On-premise Management System (TOMS)
- Twitter Crawler System
- Crypto Address Crawler System
- ICF (Interactive Cooperation Framework) API
- UPPWard Security Tool (Browser Extensions)
- Sentinel Protocol Dapp
Data Analytic Tools
- Crypto Analysis Transaction Visualization (CATV)
- Crypto Analysis Risk Assessment (CARA)
- SWAP (Summary Wallet Analytical Profiling)
Uppsala Security Socials
- Medium: https://medium.com/sentinel-protocol
- Announcement: https://uppsalasecurity.com/announcement/
- Website: https://uppsalasecurity.com/
- Product Brochure: https://uppsalasecurity.com/catalog/product_brochure_eng.pdf