- BTC Price Nears Its All-Time-High (ATH) With A Price Above $60k
- Binance Commits $1 Billion More to Smart Chain Initiative
- Wormhole Adds Binance Smart Chain Support for Network Bridge
- When It Comes To DeFi, Binance Smart Chain and PancakeSwap Remain Crucial
- BSC Connects to Ethereum & Solana Via Wormhole Bridge
- DeFi-Focused SheepDEX to Boost Liquidity on BSC
- Binance: Ex-DFSA Director as New Chief Regulatory Liaison Officer
- U.S Lawmakers: A Trillion Dollar Platinum Coin to Thwart Sovereign Debt Crisis
- JPMorgan Says Client Interest in Bitcoin is Rejuvenating
- Bitcoin Season: U.S. SEC Might Approve a BTC ETF
- This event has passed.
WallStreetBets WSB dApp x BSCTimes AMA 1pm UTC-6
May 5 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm CDT
Wednesday, May 5th at 1pm CST, UTC-6, we’ll sit down with the team and discuss their project, and their plans, so stay tuned. Once the interview is over, a recap will be posted to our site.
What is WSB dApp?
Named after the popular Reddit group which became a global phenomenon back in January, due to the GameStop GME euphoria and backed by one of it’s original founders Jaime Rogozinski, WSB dApp aims to bridge stocks and DeFi on Binance Smart Chain. Their new ETP (Exchange Traded Portfolio) protocol will act as a a physical representation of a defined basket of stocks, that the community as holders of the governance token can vote on.
As it stands, WSB dApp is one of the few projects on BSC to combine DeFi protocols such as asset tokenization, and non-custodial managed pools with traditional basket indices through their dApp, thus allowing for index-fund type instruments to exist on the Binance Smart Chain. A very innovative project, WSB will include farming as well, and a future DAO later this year, bringing traditional finance to the BSC community as a whole.
WSB’s goal is to solve the problems associated with fees and market manipulation that have always solely benefited centralized financial institutions.
You can find more information about WSB dApp at their website at https://www.wsbdapp.com/
If you would like to add your project or event to our calendar, please visit our Publisher Center for more information.