Someone explain to me how the BOG team is still alive, because they can’t have gotten much sleep with all the hot new features they’re constantly pushing out! 👀
I’ve previously covered the Trailing Stop Loss function from BogTools before in this article, but since then the BOG team have launched BogChartsV3.2, upgraded their BOG tokenomics, introduced solo staking for the BOG token and introduced new features to BogSwap. All of this within the span of 2 months!
It doesn’t seem like the BOG team is done yet either. They’ve recently teased the launch of their Ultimate Sniper feature, an upgraded version of the current sniper that is set to become the only sniper you’ll ever need in the BSC space.
What is a sniper and why it’s so profitable?
For the uninitiated, a sniper is a tool that attempts to buy a project’s token as soon as it’s launched, which can result in significant profits in a very short period of time. Let’s run through a quick example scenario to see how this would work.
We assume that a project has announced that it’ll be launching it’s project token on PancakeSwap at exactly 1pm UTC. The liquidity pool, TOKEN-BUSD, will have an initial liquidity of $200,000 with a combination of 100,000 TOKEN and 100,000 BUSD.
The moment the TOKEN-BUSD pool is launched, investors rush to swap their BUSD in exchange for TOKEN, reducing the amount of TOKEN in the pool while increasing the number of BUSD. As liquidity pools determine the price of tokens based on the ratio between the two tokens, the price of TOKEN immediately skyrockets.
Now, what if YOU were the first investor to purchase TOKEN when the TOKEN-BUSD pool is launched? You would pay a price of 1 BUSD per TOKEN. Later investors would have to pay 2 BUSD or 10 BUSD per TOKEN as the price rises. Within a matter of minutes, the bag of TOKEN that you just paid 1 BUSD each for could have 10x-ed, which you can now immediately cash out of.
If it’s so easy, why isn’t everyone doing it?
It’s not. Sniping is a research intensive endeavor, requiring snipers to have put in the work to determine:
- What project tokens have enough hype that you stand to make a profit if you successfully snipe the token.
- The token contract. Many projects guard this jealously as they want to avoid snipers pumping and dumping their coins.
- Launch time. Projects don’t often announce the exact minute or second they intend to establish the TOKEN-BUSD liquidity pool. You can’t exactly be the first person to buy something if you don’t know when it launches can you?
In addition, projects are getting smarter. Various anti-snipe mechanisms that are now considered the industry standard are often implemented to ward off snipers. We’ll touch on a few of these down below, but these can include 99% fee, wallet limits and buy cooldowns.
This doesn’t mean that sniping has become any less profitable, but simply one that has a higher barrier to entry. In addition to putting in the research, a sniper must also have access to the tools that allow him to be the first investor that makes the swap. Enter Bogged Finance’s Ultimate Sniper.
The Ultimate Sniper
After months of R&D, the BOG team have leveraged their experience as a market leader in the BSC sniping space to create a series of upgrades to their Existing Sniper that will allow users to compete with even the best custom snipers out there. While the Existing Sniper will still remain available to anyone who wants to use it, the Ultimate Sniper launching on the 30th of September 2021 comes jam packed with various features that increase your chances of being the person who makes the first swap.
Mempool Sniper Mode
Think of the mempool as a temporary holding space that transactions queue up in before being added to a block. Every 3 seconds (that’s 1 block) validators grab transactions from this queue in order of highest gas to lowest to process them.
The Ultimate Sniper is able to scan PancakeSwap’s and DxSale’s mempool for the transaction that adds liquidity to the TOKEN-BUSD pool, and do it’s best to ensure your buy transaction is added into the same block. Forget about buying the token minutes after the liquidity is added, with the Mempool Sniper mode we’re talking about buying in the same 3 seconds!
Transaction Spam Mode
If the Mempool Sniper mode can be likened to a “sniper” because it attempts to insert your buy transaction in the same block as the liquidity add transaction, the Transaction Spam mode is a “machine gun”.
Say you know that liquidity will be added at 1.05pm UTC. You start Transaction Spam mode at 1.04pm which will rapidly fire off buy transactions every second until it’s filled. Accuracy is abandoned for the good ol’ brute force method, which can be preferable in scenarios where the project team has coded in additional safeguards to make sniping more complex.
⭐ An example of this is a project adding liquidity at 1.05pm but disabling all trading until some future point in time where they use a function to quietly re-enable trading. This isn’t something that snipers can account for, but the spam mode allows you to fire off multiple transactions so long as you know an approximate time when trading will be resumed.
All transactions before the liquidity add event would fail (because there’s nothing to buy) which yes, would leave you out of pocket for the gas fees required for those transactions but your overall funds intact. Given that gas fees on the BSC are a couple of cents at worst, this remains a very profitable venture when you realize it’s common to see tokens 3x-ing in the first few seconds of trading.
Bypass Anti-Snipe Mechanisms
As the BSC space matures, more and more projects are implementing measures to dissuade bots from sniping. The Ultimate Sniper comes with various bypasses that will allow you to circumvent these measures, which include:
- Transaction Limit Bypass — Is your target project implementing a limit on the size of transactions? Limiting you to only $100 or $200 purchases? Well worry no more, as the Ultimate Sniper allows you to ignore these limits!
- 99% Fee Avoidance — The 99% fee is an anti-snipe mechanism popularized by Bogged Finance themselves which adds a 99% fee for all transactions made within X number of blocks after the liquidity add transaction is completed. Snipers who attempt to go ahead with the snipe will find themselves footing a very hefty price their actions. The avoidance feature will automatically detect fees that are above an acceptable threshold and withhold the transaction until the fee is lowered.
- Trading Pause Avoidance — As we’ve touched on above, using the Transaction Spam mode will allow you to “bypass” any pauses in trading. With the Ultimate Sniper sending a buy transaction every second, it ensures that your transaction will be one of the first when developers of the project re-enable trading.
- Multi-wallet mode — The Ultimate Sniper allows you to split purchases of TOKEN into multiple different transactions from different wallet addresses. This can either be wallet addresses owned by yourself or temporary ones that are auto-generated. Once the purchases are completed, you can then easily withdraw them all into your main wallet, or sell them all with a single click.
- Wallet Limit / Buy Cooldown bypass — Using multi-wallet mode, you can easily bypass any limits set by developers that only allow a single wallet to purchase a set amount of TOKENs, or restrictions that require a certain amount of time between transactions for each wallet.
The Ultimate Sniper sounds amazing. What’s the catch?
The Ultimate Sniper will be available only to BOG holders who hold at least 7500 BOG. This gets you Tier 1 access, which will give you all of Ultimate Sniper’s features except Multi Wallet mode (and by extension, the wallet limit and buy cooldown bypass).
Tier 2 access unlocks all of the Ultimate Sniper’s features, but it comes at a cost of holding at least 10,000 BOG. At time of writing, BOG is approximately $1.08, which means you’d have to hold at least $10,800 in BOG.
The good news however, is that there is no “cost” of using the Ultimate Sniper. So long as you hold the requisite amount of BOG, you’ll be able to use the sniper as often as you like, unlike the trailing stop loss feature where each use will see a certain amount of BOG being deducted.
The sniper functionality is by no means unique to Bogged Finance. However, there are sniper tools out there… and there’s Bogged Finance’s Ultimate Sniper. With it’s many features that allow it to bypass various anti-snipe mechanisms, the Ultimate Sniper is set to truly become the market leader for mempool snipers in the BSC space.
More importantly, with the BOG teams’ experience in the BSC space, it’s extensive suite of trading tools and their dedication to constantly improving and expanding their offerings, the real reason why I’m confident in the the Ultimate Sniper is the simple fact that I’m convinced of the quality of the team behind BOG.
⭐ For more information, check them out here at:
- Telegram Discussion: https://t.me/boggedfinance
- Telegram Announcements: https://t.me/bogtoolsann
- Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/bogtools
- Discord: https://discord.gg/boggedfinance
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/bogtools
Note: The views expressed are my own and should not in any way be taken as financial advice.